Peer to Peer Support

ACC Claimants, Lawyers, Advocates & Support People, all helping each other.

Ken Miller (R.I.P.) "Tomcat" sadly passed away on Thursday 30th August 2018. ACCforum.nz is dedicated to the memory of Ken Miller. Rest in peace my friend.

Sign in to follow this  
Sappho

Why we are here

I grabbed the following words from accforum org because it would be hard to beat!

It's factual!

Pays to tell the truth, be honest in your dealings with acc, legally claim rightful entitlements and get on with life.

Make the best of your time off work, manage injury and health issues, research and explore pain relief options, get your correct medico legal reports with supporting difinitive evidence, find ways of supporting your injury and adapt to your circumstances and continue to challenge the corp legally if entitlements are denied.

Its quite simple

Its all about the truth
The seriousness/debility of the injury via medico legal facts and evidence
And adapting to your life situation in a medical, legal and emotional way

I found the part I've quoted within a post published by "Brucey" in accforum org's members only forum/section and thought the message deserved to be seen by more than just 2 or 3 members that still visit and login to that once thriving forum!

I'm grateful this site is here for us and can see this new accforum.nz evolving into being that rose thorn in ACC's arse that accforum org once was!

When reading what you wrote I suddenly remembered seeing a link to this forums media center and taking a look.

As well as a new forum we'll have extra impact by way of a spokes person or whatever they call themselves.

That's certainly going to attract the most free media coverage exposure which in turn will attract more visitors seeking help or to offer help.

Well I certainly hope this site can be all that we need it to be. We just need to get all of those members that have the experience and wisdom to participate.

I see this site as the only viable option.

I will be steering people here, and hope we can provide a safe place for those seeking help with ACC matters.

Good to see everyone.

As I have alluded to earlier there are some big issues which I will be personally tackling, hopefully with all your support. 

With your support I will be able to bring down the Executive who have failed us for the last time. I seriously believe this and I as always will stake my own credibility on the line but to achieve this goal, unity and a bit of effort from all of us will be required. If you all follow my lead and amplify my legal and political attacks, we will finally show the Corporation that we will take no more of their failures. That is my commitment to the claimant community of New Zealand. 

I am in discussions with other groups. I want hundreds if not thousands and anyone who wants to fight and actually win, the fight is right here and right now. 

I will make an official post with more detail very soon. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2019 at 5:00 PM, Brucey said:

Well I certainly hope this site can be all that we need it to be. We just need to get all of those members that have the experience and wisdom to participate.

I see this site as the only viable option.

I will be steering people here, and hope we can provide a safe place for those seeking help with ACC matters.

I reproduced what you wrote on that other forum mate because what you wrote was bang on the mark!

People wanting to help themselves try and get fair go from ACC are wasting their time at accforum,org because there is hardly anyone to help.

That butler person still gives me the creeps but for tomas I'm over his same old same old dribble.

I'm hoping magnacarter and others like mini, ntv, hukildaspida, huggy, fairgo, anon and others etc come over here. That old team at accforum.org were the best!

I hope they all join here and this place start annoying the sheat out of acc :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Sappho

For many of the people on your list, their fight with ACC is over. NTV for example I know has simply had enough , and is now enjoying life without the struggle, so I do not think she will be joining us. It is a shame because some of them have fought long and hard, and have beaten the corporation in the courts, and possess a huge store of knowledge.

What we have to do is build this site up and the people will come.