Peer to Peer Support

ACC Claimants, Lawyers, Advocates & Support People, all helping each other.

Ken Miller (R.I.P.) "Tomcat" sadly passed away on Thursday 30th August 2018. ACCforum.nz is dedicated to the memory of Ken Miller. Rest in peace my friend.

Sign in to follow this  
Blurb

Caption this image

caption-this.jpg.49b0e0ae5b0a67bbb7d45b35b29131d9.jpg

1] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Big Red Coloured Font auf dieser accforum.org Wieder ist es eine Kollision mit dem Top Ich trage Argh!" during private talks with President Obama

Translated: "Big Red Coloured Font on that accforum.org again, it's clashing with the Top I'm wearing Arggggg!"

2] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Ich hatte ein Memorandum of Understanding mit David Butler (accforum.org's resident "Troll") für ihn zu fuk Klappentext und tomcat, blurb, Mini, ntv and freefallnz über, aber er ist erneut nicht gelungen ist, Verschwendung von Zeit!" during private talks with President Obama

Translated: "I had a Memorandum of Understanding with David Butler (accforum.org's resident "Troll") for him to fuk tomcat, blurb, mini, ntv and freefallnz over but he's failed yet again, waste of time!"

3] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Unabhängig davon, fälschlicherweise der in irgendeiner angeblichen Takapuna Bombenanschlag ich immer noch für beide Alan Thomas und David Butler zu tun haben ein Herz beteiligt angeklagt, aber ihre Köpfe scheinen immer anschwellen dieses groß!" during private talks with President Obama

4] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Before I joined Jenny Craig, I was this wide!" during private talks with President Obama

I hope that it brings a smile to everyone's faces.

3 hours ago, Blurb said:

caption-this.jpg.49b0e0ae5b0a67bbb7d45b35b29131d9.jpg

German chancellor Angela Merkel says "What am I to do? ACC in NZ have asked if I want Germany to join up to their by invitation only ACC's Injury cover declined Scams Affiliate Program during private talks with President Obama

😮