We are not in any way associated with the New Zealand Accident Compensation Corperation (ACC).
The use of the ACC name is solely for the purpose of identifying the organisation that members of this forum are discussing.

Just now, Brucey said:

That is very interesting, she was mine up until recently, She is a piece of work.

NO KIDDING, SHE RANG THE DOC WHO DID MY ASSESSMENT TO WORK AGAIN AND MADE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND, RUDE BIATCH

6 minutes ago, Brucey said:

That is very interesting, she was mine up until recently, She is a piece of work.

HERES HER EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY 

Christina Steere

Mon, Jul 15, 4:55 PM (2 days ago)

to me

Hi Mark

I hope you are doing better and back home now.

Our legal timeframes of 3 months doesn’t mean it takes that amount of time for a decision to be made. We will always issue the decision as soon as we have the information required. Your clinical advice was completed today, so we have been able to confirm a decision today. We have not been able to accept a disc prolapse resulting from the accident on 22/2/2017. I have posted a letter with the clinical advice attached.

When you receive this have a look and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Just now, winnergrinner said:

HERES HER EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY 

Christina Steere

Mon, Jul 15, 4:55 PM (2 days ago)

to me

Hi Mark

I hope you are doing better and back home now.

Our legal timeframes of 3 months doesn’t mean it takes that amount of time for a decision to be made. We will always issue the decision as soon as we have the information required. Your clinical advice was completed today, so we have been able to confirm a decision today. We have not been able to accept a disc prolapse resulting from the accident on 22/2/2017. I have posted a letter with the clinical advice attached.

When you receive this have a look and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

I TOLD HER THERES NOTHING TO SAY U SHAFTED ME ONCE BUT NOT AGAIN

Gothca, it is not a good idea to post personal info on sites like this, this site is a lot more secure than the other one, but there is a chance ACC could put a mole in here, not likely but possible, you need to bare that in mind. will let you know when I am coming down.

If John Millar has your back, then you are in good hands, don't stress too much, this is just the game they play, from what I have learnt since being on the coast, is that Christina seems to be their chief attack dog. Recently promoted, that is the reason she gave me for leaving me.

44 minutes ago, Brucey said:

If John Millar has your back, then you are in good hands, don't stress too much, this is just the game they play, from what I have learnt since being on the coast, is that Christina seems to be their chief attack dog. Recently promoted, that is the reason she gave me for leaving me.

me 2  but she still answers my emails. john millar is a no go this time he wants $3000, I don't qualify for legal aid cause they want 2 put a caveat on my house 

man the shit piles higher and higher everyday, so they beat me this time