We are not in any way associated with the New Zealand Accident Compensation Corperation (ACC).
The use of the ACC name is solely for the purpose of identifying the organisation that members of this forum are discussing.

success at last, I won my review against acc

1. whether acc's 24 December( yes nice xmas pressie) decision bot 2 grant cover 4 labral tear was correct

decision 1 quashed and substituted 

2 whether acc's 24 December not to fund surgery to treat labral tear was correct

decision 2 quashed and substituted 

I have been fighting acc for 2 1/2 yrs for this op.

acc tried to say I had osteoarthritis which was disputed by 3 radiologists and a orthopedic surgeon.

this all started when my 55kg German Shepard jumped on me in a chair which broke forcing me into the edge of the concrete.

and a big thnx to john millar law.all their expenses were paid at review.   

That"s a great result.

acc tried to say I had osteoarthritis which was disputed by 3 radiologists and a orthopedic surgeon.

And they made you fight them for two and a half years just to have the Reviewer stick ACC's two decisions where the sun don't shine!

They have over $40 BILLION DOLLARS in their "savings account" which they have accumulated over the years by sending injured people letters stating "Sorry your claim is declined"!

Which ACC branch was giving you the run around?

in that 2 1/2 yrs I had a morphine addiction kicked the habit also venlafaxine which was given 4 nerve pain, 7 months to come off that shit, it wanted ( no shit ) to committ suicide its horrible stuff.

now im on oxynorm 10mg which I take ONLY  when the hip is really bad

FAR OUT ACC MUSTANT LIKE THE REVIEW DECISION CAUSE NOW THEY GONNA FUCK ME OVER ON THE BACK INJURY THAT HAPPENED AT THE SAME TIME I DID 

MY HIP INJURY,

ACC SENT LETTER TODAY WHICH SAID THEY WILL MAKE A DECISION BY 19 OCTOBER.

FUCK I JUST SPENT 3 DAYS IN HOSPITAL CAUSE OF MY LOWER LUMBER PROLAPSE

THESE FUCKERS DONT CARE ABOUT US, JUST THEIR PAY PACKETS.

I LIVE ALONE AND THEY EXPECT ME TO CARRY ON FUCK I CANT EVEN STAND AT THE STOVE TO COOK. LET ALONE WALK WITHOUT CRUTCHES

I REAL FEEL LIKE GIVING UP WITH MY LIFE  

Mate, hang in there bro. I know what you are going through.

I live in Westport and I am on claim, I am in a similar situation to you but somewhat more able I suspect. If you need someone to talk to, or support in just getting through, let me know.

I have been fighting ACC for one thing or another for about thirty years,  I have a very good support network of fellow claimants, and if you need any help at all I am here for you bro.

4 minutes ago, Brucey said:

Mate, hang in there bro. I know what you are going through.

I live in Westport and I am on claim, similar situation to you. If you need someone to talk to, or support in just getting through, let me know.

I have been fighting ACC for one thing or another for about thirty years,  I have a very good support network, and if you need any help at all I am here for you bro.

THNX M8 LOOKS LIKE I HAVE ANOTHER FIGHT TO DEAL WITH AND ANOTHER REVIEW TO WIN 

One step at a time, don't let the bastards wear you down, I am happy to support you, attend meetings, help with  research, anything you need. I am frequently in Grey for medical reasons, No prob if you want to meet up sometime. Who is your case mangler?

2 minutes ago, Brucey said:

One step at a time, don't let the bastards wear you down, I am happy to support you, attend meetings, help with  research, anything you need. I am frequently in Grey for medical reasons, No prob if you want to meet up sometime. Who is your case mangler?

CHRISTINA STEERE 

That is very interesting, she was mine up until recently, She is a piece of work. You  need to record all meetings with that one, and do not communicate by phone. Contact by email, or snail mail only.